What if you could customize the news so that only the subjects that mattered to you showed up in your morning paper? Imagine if you could carry this capability even further by receiving those reports as they happened hot off the presses without taking time out of your routine to catch up on the latest news. If this capability sounds too good to be true, then youre probably missing out on the hottest new technology on the World Wide Web.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) puts a customized news capability in the hands of anyone who knows how to use a Web browser. Instead of using a search engine to manually browse for specific content, RSS delivers syndicated news and information from a growing number of websites directly to you. Ordinary browsers sit passively waiting to perform a search. RSS newsreaders work more like active browsers that constantly gather updates covering a wide range of topics and translate these directly into text and links for review on demand. RSS users subscribe to web feeds covering everything from general news to breaking bulletins in sports, business, science, politics, the arts, and other fields. Once an RSS newsreader is given your preferences, the news comes to you in tailored form, covering only the topics of interest you selected.
» version 1.03 - posted on 2010-01-04
Netsplorer RSS Feed Reader
Netsplorer® Enterprises Inc. License Agreement
BEFORE YOU USE THE NETSPLORER NEWSREADER, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY USING THE NETSPLORER NEWSREADER FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
This is a legal Agreement between you, as licensee, Netsplorer NewsReader, the AUTHOR. Upon receipt of your application indicating that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement and upon acceptance of such application by AUTHOR, AUTHOR shall license to you the NETSPLORER NEWSREADER (the "Software").
BY DOWNLOADING AND RUNNING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY HAVE DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES, AND THAT CERTAIN FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS IN SUCH SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE IN SUBSEQUENT RELEASES.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
AUTHOR grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software for the term of this License Agreement. This Software is a free software license for one year. You may use this software at no charge for this one year period. Netsplorer NewsReader reserves the right to amend this license after one year and subsequent fees may then become applicable.
DISTRIBUTION OF VERSION 1
You may copy this Software and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original version to anyone, and distribute the version of the Software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. You are not allowed to charge or request donations for any such copies made and from distributing the Software and/or documentation with other products without the AUTHOR'S written permission.
You may not bundle up this software in any software package or concept or offer it to any services as added incentive of value.
One registered copy of the Software may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of the Software through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the software covering all workstations that will access the software through the network.
AUTHOR, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, MAY RELEASE, CANCEL, AND/OR MODIFY THE SOFTWARE.
2. NETSPLORER ENTERPRISES INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ABOUT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE, FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NETSPLORER ENTERPRISES INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER AS A RESULT OF USING THE SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. QUOTES AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR TRADING PURPOSES. NEITHER VANCOUVER CANUCKS NOR NETSPLORER ENTERPRISES INC. TECHONLOGY NOR ANY OF ITS DATA OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR DELAYS IN THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE THEREON.
3. All content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. While Netsplorer Enterprises Inc. may intend to distribute a new commercial release of the Software, Netsplorer Enterprises Inc. reserves the right at any time not to release a new commercial release of the Software or, if released, to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the commercial release.
5. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain solely with Netsplorer Enterprises Inc. and/or its suppliers. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States and Canada including, but not limited to, export control laws. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Netsplorer Enterprises Inc. and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
6. Netsplorer Enterprises Inc. may terminate this License at any time by delivering notice to you and you may terminate this License at any time by destroying or erasing your copy of the Software. Upon termination of this License you agree to destroy or erase the Software. In the event of termination, the following sections of this License will survive: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8 and 9.
8. This License is personal to you and you agree not to assign your rights herein. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and, as to matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents, by U.S and Canadian law. This License sets forth the entire agreement between you and Netsplorer Enterprises Inc.
7. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer-Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph (c) (1) (ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, and in similar clauses in the NASA AR Supplement.
8. You may not download or otherwise export or re-export the Software or any underlying information or technology except in full compliance with all United States and Canada and other applicable laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, none of the Software or underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Haiti, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, or Syria or (ii) to anyone on the US Treasury Department's list or Canada Revenue agency of Specially Designated Nationals or the US and Canada Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading the Software, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing and warranting that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
9. NETSPLORER ENTERPRISES INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (a) INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF NETSPLORER ENTERPRISES INC. HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (b) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. FURTHERMORE, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Copyright © 2005-2010 Netsplorer Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.